Portrait – Non-Surgical Facelift
A Facelift without Plastic Surgery
Portrait skin regeneration is unlike any other facial treatment available today. It is not a laser, radio frequency, or light-based treatment. It is a completely new plasma energy technology that works both on and below the surface of the skin to modify the skin’s architecture so that new collagen is generated.
Portrait® is effective in reducing the look of fine wrinkles and deep wrinkles, treating skin with sun damage, improving skin tone and texture, improving an acne scar* and tightening skin. It works on a variety of skin types, easily without the costs or down time of plastic surgery.
|Before||After 30 days|
During your short procedure at the Atlanta Wellness & Aesthetics office in Atlanta, Doctor Sarah Ghayouri uses Portrait® to transfer plasma energy to the treated area without direct contact to the skin. This technique preserves the skin’s outer layers which act as a protective dressing until new skin regenerates. Unlike plastic surgery, downtime is minimal. Clinical studies show that the improvements you see following your treatment will become even more dramatic over time.
True skin regeneration for smoother, more beautiful skin care.
Portrait® skin regeneration can be used to treat an entire facial area or a specific facial area. Treatment for an entire face can take as little as 20 minutes; a regional treatment can be as short as 10 – 15 minutes. Shortly after, you will see improvements in your skin texture and tone and diminished wrinkles giving you a new, more vibrant and youthful appearance. Over time you will see continuing improvement that is truly unique.
The results are comparable to aggressive laser resurfacing but the downtime is dramatically reduced. It keeps working, stimulating collagen production that has a unique matrix and increasing elastin for up to one year with continued improvement to the skin. And, Portrait® skin care is safe and effective. It gives you the facial results you want without the lengthy downtime or the risks associated with plastic surgery.
Ideal candidates for Portrait®
- Individuals considering laser surgery, a face lift and/or plastic surgery
- Individuals seeking to repair photo-damage and improve the appearance of age spots, sun spots, or hyperpigmentation
- Individuals seeking to remove pre-cancerous lesions
- Individuals wanting to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and deep wrinkles
- Individuals wanting to tighten the skin and facial areas as an anti-aging treatment
- Individuals wanting to improve the overall skin tone and texture to recapture a youthful facial skin quality they have not enjoyed for years
- Individuals wanting to reduce acne scars *
Download a brochure to read so you can compare Portrait to plastic surgery.
Email Dr. Sarah Ghayouri at Atlanta Wellness & Aesthetics: Anti-Aging Therapy with your questions.